Fun in my fabric world....

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Getting my groove back!

I think I'm getting the sewing groove back!
A day off today, the usual things to do...shopping, cleaning & washing.
The morning was beautiful....

and then this arrived....

what a shame, the weeds will have to wait (LOL).
What an opportunity...guiltfree time to get some semblance of order back into the sadly neglected sewing room.

Dusting, tidying, sorting...even a list made of things that have deadlines (disgusting!).

Quite a few WIP's...but they can be tamed.

I love the Lakehouse fabrics...I have used them in about 4 projects...won't be too long & the stash will be gone...here is the next project with them.

Reveal it soon!


Cardygirl xx

8 comments:

PVK Devotionals said...

We were lucky not to get the rain today. Can't wait to see your next project.

Chookyblue...... said...

love the fabrics........

Willow Grove - Kez said...

You can send the rain this way so I can have some guilt free sewing. lol. Love the colours you have there.

Stina Blomgren said...

Ohhh...sorry about the rain.. but of what I see .. it could have been a good thing..lol.. the perfect excuse for sewing!!! Love the fabrics you have chosen...will be back to see what became of them!! :O))

Sherri said...

I'd love to have the rain!!! Can't wait to see what you make with the Lakehouse fabrics!

loulee said...

Ugh! We had rain too, but I was stuck in a class room. Lookingforward to seeing what happens next.

Anonymous said...

What a shame you couldn't get the weeding done!
Must feel good to get your sewing room back in to order....
Lovely fabrics too.

Bec said...

Love the lakehouse fabrics, they are sooo gorgeous.