Fun in my fabric world....

Monday, November 30, 2009

HOHOHO..it's SSCS swap time!

A long day at work was made wonderful when I arrived home to find my SSCS present had arrived!

Oh, thankyou Cheryl of Polka Dots & Rick Rack....it is so exciting!
Sorry about the outfit...I did say straight after work!

This is my gorgeous snowman ornament....sort of like sparkly marshmallow!

I have to wait to open the rest!
Thankyou Cheryl for your generosity & thankyou Chookyblue for organising the swap!
I hope my gift finds it's home soon!
Cardygirl xx

5 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

great ornament...........ho ho ho.........

Lurline said...

She is cheeky, Alison - so happy to see your ornament! It is lovely to get into the Christmas spirt!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Anonymous said...

Cute! I guess everyone's parcels will be arriving soon! :) Have you been good and put away the other present for Christmas Day? (Am I still no reply? I checked my settings and it's all done right!!)

Anonymous said...

WOW! How quick was that.... Hope mine turns up soon too. Long wait 'til Xmas day !!!

Cheryl said...

I can't believe how fast your parcel got there!!! Must have been on the extra sparkles on the snowman!!!