Fun in my fabric world....

Friday, June 25, 2010

Anniversary surprise!

Thanks for all your lovely comments over the past week. There have been lots of celebrations & lots of fun. Darling Harbour & the craft Show were inspirational...lots of ideas...lots of gorgeous fabrics...so many projects mentally started...so lovely to meet some old friends & connect with new ones. A fortunate week.
So here we go...a winner for the giveaway...some little treats from my lovely week...hexies of a few sizes...some tools to make it all easier...24 treasured Liberty lawns from my collection (bought after I married my dear husband 24 yrs ago..and very cherished) for you to make some charm hexies...some hexies from my collection...and just a couple of little treasures too!
And the random winner, picked from a bowl by my dear daughter...
Sandy! Yay!
Thankyou all for "listening" to my ramblings...our community is a special one...
Cardygirl xx

7 comments:

jean said...

Hi Alison
I have just added you to my sidebar and as I checked back to make sure it was added, viola you had just posted an update. Congrats to Sandy, it sure is a great community.
I noticed the linen scarf you had made, I too noticed that at Darling Harbour. Got to love Linen, I also noticed you have purchased the hex bag pattern from Brigitte, good luck with that, you won't be able to stop once you start.
Loved the pic of you on Kathy's blog.
Now I willbe able to keep up with your posts

SandyN said...

Wow - what a lovely surpise..

Thanks for being so generous.

Sandy N.

Now I will have to buy the pattern for the hexagon bag from your last post.

Janet said...

Congratulations to Sandy. I got the pattern off Brigitte too, I hope it turns out as nice as Jean's one.

Betsy said...

Congratulations to Sandy. The prizes are lovely.

Anonymous said...

Ooo how wonderful for Sandy and what a lovely giveaway... How exciting.

RG said...

I love your ramblings!! more more :-)
..and a hugs congrats to Sandy!!

PatchworkRose said...

Congrratulations Sandy :-)
Great Liberty's I remember quite a few of those as I have a loved Libertys for years. Love your block and all those fabrics used.
Chhers
Lynne